Thursday, May 26

Piezas que "awevan"

Hay piezas que le meten a uno un sentimiento medio "blue"... y pues haciendo cuentas de eso; noté que estas son algunas con ese poder:


3 Libras - A Perfect Circle

Well I threw you the obvious,
Just to see if there's more behind the
Eyes of a fallen angel,
Eyes of a tragedy.

Here I am expecting just a little bit
Too much from the wounded
But I see,
See through it all,
See through,
And see you.



Hurt - Nine Inch Nails


I hurt myself today
to see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
the only thing that's real
the needle tears a hole
the old familiar sting
try to kill it all away
but I remember everything



Pictures of you - The Cure

I’ve been looking so long at these pictures of you
that I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
that I almost believe that the pictures are all I can feel



Down in a hole - Alice in chains


Down in a hole and I don’t know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
You don’t understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now a man
Who won’t let himself be

Down in a hole, feelin’ so small
Down in a hole, losin’ my soul
I’d like to fly,
But my wings have been so denied



paint

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen® said...

hurt de NIN es la pieza más depresiva q he escuchado en mi hermosa y apreciada vida!! pero qué letra más buena.

:) saludines alexis

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home